Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mom promises to fight bullying

         http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/20/justice/rebecca-sedwick-bullying-death/index.html
                 "I remember so clearly the moment you were born. I knew I was gifted with a precious life and every moment since, I did my very best to protect you and now I feel like I failed that very important job that God gave me because He took you from me way too soon," Norman wrote. I think it’s really sad that the mother blamed herself for the death of her own daughter, when really it was the terrible girls in her grade. Nothing seemed to be wrong at home, maybe she could’ve supported her daughter more but you can’t change the way people treat someone and the way that person reacts. I would blame the bullies parents if anything for raising their kids in such a bad way, maybe the kid turned the way all by herself but parents need to be aware of what their kids are like and how they are treating others.
                “Rebecca and one of her alleged bullies were once friends, but they both had feelings for the same boy, police said. It soured their relationship.” Just hearing this I can tell that these kids are very young and immature, I can believe the fact that these girls were fighting over boys and letting them break up their friendship but what I can’t understand is why would that affect her so bad. But as I know and remember little girls don’t know how to handle things when they are young. Those girls weren’t the only girls bullying her many other girls were bullying her and it seemed like it was for no reason at all. The teachers in the school were very aware so what I don’t understand is why they didn’t take a step up into finding these girls that were making her feel this way sooner and talk to her about it and give her some sort of support.

                "Yes IK I bullied REBECCA nd she killed her self but IDGAF," the message read. Judd said the online vernacular meant: "I don't give a (expletive)." Reading this makes me have no hope in this world at all. To see this little girl post something like that and be that cruel, makes me wonder what kind of parents she has and how she was raised and all those questions are answered clearly now. Her father told reporters that she must’ve been hacked because there was no way she could post this, which I can tell is a complete lie to save himself and his family. He claims she didn’t have anything to post this, kids are very sneaky so I highly doubt that is true and if it was like I said were sneaky, we will find a way to post things. Her mother shortly after was arrested for beating children, it had nothing to do with this case but seeing this shows why her daughter is so corrupted and doesn’t care. She probably doesn’t care because her mother beats her, which might have promoted her to want to bully other kids, to cope with her pain and suffering she goes through at home and to make others feel the things she has to feel. This is why most kids do bully others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment